Here are some tips to help you ensure that your Bitcoin address will be scanned successfully:
- First, please ensure that your phone screen brightness is turned up all the way to the highest setting. This will help the scanner to pick up your QR code more easily.
- When you're ready to scan the code, hold your phone against the glass window located at the top left of the ATM for at least 5 seconds. Once you remove your phone, the cash receptor should turn blue.
- Please ensure that your QR code is fully visible on the screen and is not cut off or obscured in any way.
- It's important to use the correct wallet for the cryptocurrency you intend to purchase. For example, you must use a Bitcoin wallet to purchase Bitcoin - a Bitcoin address will start with either a "1", "3", or "bc1".
- It's important to note that the background of the QR code should be white, so please make sure that you have disabled any "Night Mode" options on your phone which could turn background of the QR code black, this code may not be able to scan.
If you've tried all of the above steps and are still experiencing issues, we recommend trying a different Bitcoin wallet provider to see if that resolves the issue.